A new route to complement the get Cycling booklet, to see some quiet routes in New Malden, & Morden, as well as a couple of good family friendly Parks, & a nice refreshment stop, before finishing with the delightful Beeline way. Approx 10 Miles total.
Start from New Malden Station, cross the main Road to the Cut, an off Road, tarmac path, follow to the end, turn Left (L), under Railway, use the Toucan crossing at the end, then follow signs to South Lane,
1. Use Subway under the A3.
2. Use Toucan crossing to get to Motspur Park.
3. Lower Morden Roundabout can be busy, if uncertain, dismount & Walk to Lower Morden Lane,
4. Morden Park, Morden Leasure centre is also nearby.
5. Use Toucan to cross busy Dual carriageway.
6. Stableyard Cafe for refreshments, Morden Hall Park has many other delights, including a Boardwalk, (Dotted Red line), no Cycling, but you can walk the Bikes for 200 metres, then remount to rejoin the route.
7. Kingston Road can be busy at times, please stay alert to Traffic & suroundings.
8. The Beeline Way, a delightful end to the ride.